Please visit entrance requirements before starting with the online application.
How to apply to AIHT
- Apply online below and download medical form OR
- Download an application form and medical form below, duly fill all the required sections and submit the completed form with all necessary documentation to our Thika or Nakuru Campus.
- Certified copy of your school qualifications (eg K.C.S.E)
- Certified copy of your ID document or passport (international students.
* Please note that some qualifications may require additional documents. Amboseli Institute reserves the right to request original documents and/to verify the correctness of submitted documents at any time. Submitting fraudulent documents is an offence in terms of the Student Disciplinary Code.
Visit Payment Information for all our banking details..
Any application submitted without an application fee will not be processed. Please ensure that you keep a copy of your proof of payment.
This fee is non-refundable even if you decide not to study through A.I.H.T or do not qualify for admission to A.I.H.T.
Disclaimer: Make sure that your application is complete
If your application for admission to study through A.I.H.T is incomplete, you will have to re-apply during the next application period.